For reasons that should be left unsaid-and for reasons that you can only imagine, I'm banning myself from ever playing Flip Cup*.
But the party was so much fun! and the outfit was great. I loved it so much that I was planning on wearing it out again tonight, but I ended up sleeping in my clothes. I'm still wearing the outfit. I swear, it's that comfy. Stylish and comfy....TLC's What Not to Wear would be proud!
*how new is Flip Cup? I never heard of it until we came to Delaware. Seriously. Did this game exist at Florida???
2 comments:
I've been playing flip cup since freshman year of college. Been around for a while now. Did I just admit to underage drinking? Oh well.Infruiating game though. And I dislike beer.
Omigosh! We played flipcup all through college! Our sorority rocked at it! And actually, I have to admit Justin and I played a few times upstairs at good old Henry's when squadron guys threw parties up there. Ah, the good old days. I can't say I miss the hangovers though...
Post a Comment