I shrieked today at work.
loudly.
I just couldn't help it.
I was in the fishbowl (area of station surrounded by glass, usually utilized for the MDs) when I happened to log onto a certain website that said: "Registered Nurse: Active"
I shrieked so loudly that another nurse outside the fishbowl jumped out of her seat.
Holy crap, I passed. I'm not sure how, and I'm hoping that it's not all an awful mistake (I've checked 3 times since learning that I'm now a licensed RN). For 27 hours after finishing the test, all I wanted to do was Thelma & Louise it off a cliff. Coffee, chocolate, and alcohol didn't help.
So anyways, It's official! There's still a lot to learn and I still feel incredibly incompetent at work (will that ever go away?). Thank you for the well wishes....maybe now I will start blogging more often :) No more questions to practice, no more chapters to review. What to do with myself now that I won't have to come home and answer 150 NCLEX style questions each night? I'm going to catch up on some reading and get ready for this and this.
4 comments:
Wooohoooo!!! Congrats, that is awesome!!
And are you going to run the FULL MARY??? That is awesome!
Yay! You're awesome!! Congrats
Congrats! :-)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Post a Comment