FINALLY-I'm posting some pictures of the townhouse. It's still not finished though (even though I'm constantly saying, "we're practically done"). We still have lots of pictures to hang (no, I'm NOT in the practice of leaving pictures on chairs) and we still have more painting to do (we still need to paint inside the picture molding downstairs). No pictures of the bathrooms (boring), or the office and master bedroom because those walls are still white (EEK!). Last night, Ryan came home and said, "Let's go look at some different colors for the entry way downstairs"
The downstairs was the first thing we painted when we moved in, before any of the furniture was delivered. Question...I think the green should be on the two side walls (not just the wall with the door, ie. the entire entry way)...what do you think?
And another questions. there is a picture of our eating area (third picture below. You can kind of see hat the table is centered with the light. Do you see the gold mirror learning on the wall behind the table? Here's the dilemma: If we center the mirror on the wall (as shown, leaning), it is not centered with the table and light. Should we center the mirror with the light/table, or center it according to wall? I say we center it with the light and then put a series of Turkish bowls/dishes or pictures towards the right of the picture so that it appears centered/balanced on the wall. I probably just lost everyone. Maybe I should take that 'critical reading and writing' course...
No comments:
Post a Comment