Thursday, September 27, 2007

Suspense

Is KILLING ME.

I checked for my grade too many times yesterday, with no results.

Today we received an email from our teacher saying,

" just posted the grades for the first exam. "

the problem? there's no 'MY GRADES' link on the class website. I've already emailed the teacher, but she must be away from her desk. The breakdown was high score of 100 to below 60. Near perfect bell curve (7As, 14Bs, 7As, and then a few Ds and a couple of Fs).

Seriously, it's driving me crazy.

In other news,....last night was our first book club meeting and I have to say I bought (I don't bake) the CUTEST cupcakes ever. "Monster Cupcakes" because they looked like cute little monsters (the red one actually looked like elmo with the BIG white bug eyes and and long orange nose). While they were certainly cute to look at, eating was a bit of problem. I think the Cupcake to Icing ratio was 1:1.

Don't forget: Grey's Anatomy is on tonight!!

No comments: