Dear Teacher:
As you know, Monday night we took your first exam. Today is Thursday. I would appreciate it if you would post grades in a timely manner. I realize you have other classes and priorities (including research on addiction), but how difficult is it to run the scantron through the machine, record the grades, and post online? I realize I probably failed your exam as I am one of the many who come to class having watched the wrong lecture on CD-ROM. I'm still trying to figure out how the lectures correspond to the chapters from the text (and why you tell us which lectures are no longer part of the course a week after they were to be watched according to the syllabus you posted on Web-CT).
And another thing. Why is it that every week in class there is some sort of sexual example used to teach a concept? Unless you are completing research with those guys from the University of Texas, I don't understand what sex has to do with research (your most recent example given during a test review which wasn't formally announced to the class and only told to a select few who went on to tell others like myself). I believe Monday's example went something like this, "And an example of deductive reasoning would be that, OK, let's say everyone in this room is going to have sex with each other, I believe that only the females will get pregnant."
As for your research on addiction, I am becoming increasingly addicted to the Internet as I now log on to Web-CT on a near hourly basis with the hope that my grade, however horrible, is posted.
Sincerely,
Web-CT Addict
No comments:
Post a Comment