I just came across this article about New Years at Times Square in NYC.
In case you didn't know: We're spending new year's in NYC!
well, more like we're spending New Years in Brooklyn, but you know, it's just a train ride away (manhattan prices were astronomical).
It's the last vacation Ryan and I can take together before I finish school (fingers crossed), and since he 'won' the New Years holiday, we figured we might as well go to the city (in hindsight, I'm thinking a trip to the Caribbean would have been better...but then again, me in a bathing suit right now...it's a toss up)
Part of me WANTS to be a part of the festivities in Times Square...I was going to don some fake eyelashes & a fun hat that I found a few weeks ago at the mall. It's one of those, "I'd love to tell my grandkids about it in 50 years" (I'm not even thinking of having children in the near future-where are these grandkids coming from?!)
But I don't know about the pig herding....and the more important peeing & weather part.....pig herding, incredibly memories...
OR, there's THIS
I'm up for it. Sure it's 4 mi. Sure I haven't ran 4 mi since spring, but it's a fun run, not a race.
And I can still wear some fake eyelashes and a fun hat. And what better way to start new years resolutions?
My mother says to just stay at the hotel and watch the ball drop on TV. I say you don't go to NYC during New Years to spend New Years in the hotel room.
Ryan says, "I haven't ran in a while. There's no way I'm running." I say it's a FUN RUN.
What do you think? Frances, Traci...I'm looking for answers.....
No comments:
Post a Comment