I'll tell you something. THAT is not mild to a Florilinawarian. Especially when Sir Issac Newton decides to take over the wheel. How many more days till Spring? oh right..105...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is this in front of your house? As a Floridian I am in pure shock right now.
It IS the front of the house!! The walkway is completely covered in snow. Great reason to go shoe shopping: I NEED (truly) snow shoes (if there is such a thing).
4 comments:
Is this in front of your house? As a Floridian I am in pure shock right now.
It IS the front of the house!! The walkway is completely covered in snow. Great reason to go shoe shopping: I NEED (truly) snow shoes (if there is such a thing).
awww... snow!! i want some!
oh and i tagged you on my blog!
That's a bit much for me too.
Post a Comment