- It snowed here a couple of times this past week. That's two times too many.
- I ran 3 miles today with hubby and I'm so happy he helped me get back out there (of course it doesn't hurt that the winds were only at 6mph instead of the 18 mph we tend to have...)
- I had a GREAT med/surg 2 rotation. My instructor was witty, sarcastic, and sassy without coming across mean or vicious. That said, this med/surg rotation left me thinking a lot about health care in America. One of these days I will organize my thoughts and explain...
- We spent part of the weekend at the King of Prussia mall. I finally broke down and am getting a North Face jacket for the holidays. Black, waterproof, ending just above the knee with a zipper and belted waist, it's sporty and feminine. And better keep me warm (especially for the price, although the jacket was an unheard of 40% off at Nordstrom)! I'm beginning to wonder if I hate winter because I don't have appropriate clothing. PS....King of Prussia mall has the best Nordstrom with the best sales. It's the second year in a row that I've gotten something sweet, luxurious, classic, yet trendy for a reasonable price.
- The Lucky Store. I've never purchased anything from the actual Lucky store (too pricey), but a few years ago I purchased a pair of peace earrings from Belk (the earrings are Lucky brand). Using a Belk coupon with a sale, I got the earrings for yet another ridiculously low price. For some reason this past weekend, I wanted to go into the Lucky store. Bad idea. I found a purse that I can't forget about.

I have thought of this bag every day hour since I saw it (yesterday). Here's the deal with me and bags: I rarely buy them. I'm using a used bag right now because my brown bag (which was a holiday present 2 years ago) broke. The bag before that was again, 2 or 3 years old and cost less than $100. I'm not the type to buy a new bag every couple of months or for every season. So part of me says that the bag is a definite buy. Scratch that. I KNOW the bag is a definite buy. It's just that it's $268 ($267 on Zappos) and I don't have a job yet (oh, please won't someone offer me a job??). I tried explaining to the hubs that that if I used this bag every day (which is reasonable when you think that I've used the same bag for 2 years straight), the cost per wear is less than a dollar a day! A serious bargain!!
- final bullet: I need to study for tomorrow's exam. please please please send well wishes that I
get this bagdo well on my exam. I really need the good vibes!
2 comments:
i heard the king of prussia mall is "AMAZING" from some friends in college who live there :)
i just ate a pumpkin cupcake from cupcake on king st :)
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bettycrocker.com/images/beautyshots/r41428fp.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bettycrocker.com/Recipes/Recipe.aspx%3FrecipeId%3D41428%26WidgetTracking%3DRecentlyViewed&usg=__SGQyWRDWM1Psfq4tHzpn6mX35pc=&h=200&w=275&sz=13&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=CMlYCu3L3e9h5M:&tbnh=83&tbnw=114&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dturkey%2Bcupcakes%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN
^^^ the recipie for the turkey cupcakes :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Post a Comment