Saturday, March 7, 2009

First...

5K of the season is TODAY!
High is in the mid to upper 60s today...I haven't ran in anything above 50 degrees since fall, so this run might be tough for that reason. Oh, and there's that small matter of something called hills. ug.


But it's sunny out, blue skies, not a cloud in the sky. I'll have to wear shorts. (eeks!) Which is a perfect segue into today's race day strategy: start at the front of the pack, blind all those runners with my super white-out colored legs, and win! haha, right. probably more like middle to end of the pack for me :)

Although it doesn't matter because I hear there's a free beer for runners at the end. First place, last place, I'm just happy to go!


Of course I'm wearing this shirt. Except mine's in white. I'm liking the berry color better. Wish me luck!

No comments: