Friday, August 14, 2009

14

I ran 14 miles for my first time yesterday. and I survived. Sure I felt a little loopy afterwards....(I missed out on an afternoon nap).

What I could have done in the time it took me to run 14 miles:

1. seen a movie

2. driven to Philly (and back)

3. driven to NY (as if I would want to drive back)

4. returned the $185 jeans that fit incredibly well (I did this AFTER the run. and am still somewhat depressed by the thought that they cost so much)

5. crossed off many many things on my mental 'to do' list

6. made love to my hubby. over and over again. That is, if he was home!


Ah, three more weeks and I'll be able to do number 6.

Wonder if the hubs would agree to a love in? thinking the answer would be a yes!

1 comment:

Chic Runner said...

great job!!! that is funny what you could have done in that time, but hey, 14 miles is worth it! :)