Somehow, I forgot I had my own blog!
Best news: Husband is coming home soon :) It's about time...the cats are dying of loneliness and the yard is looking a little sad. Me? I'm missing talking and sleeping next to my best friend. Sure, I'm sleeping with the things I love (clothes and books have taken over your side of the bed hun), but things can't replace a living, breathing friend & lover.
Work has been...well, stressful I guess. I'm finally on my own, off orientation. For a while, I was gaining a reputation for all the RRTs I had. This week, I may have actually avoided an RRT. Hopefully some sort of nursing intuition is being to develop, although no doubt it will take a few more months to kick into gear. I'm still asking a ton of questions, probably to the annoyment of the other nurses. Not sure I've found my niche quite yet, but getting there. It's incredibly stressful and at times, a little scary.
Running....is getting HARDER. I'm going to try for 14 today. in fact, I better get moving or it'll be rained out! wish me luck...
No comments:
Post a Comment