I broke down and got a new laptop...a mac book!! I'm so excited to be using it right now. Trying to figure out all the features. Not exactly looking forward to sitting down with my old laptop to transfer everything onto this new baby.
I love it.
I want to name it.
Opening it out of the box? so sexy and sleek. Strangely enough, I'm digging the backlit keyboard. It's the little things that get me going....
In the same way in which buying new exercise clothes motivates me to hit the gym, maybe it's a macbook that will motivate me to join the blogging world again. Then again, a PCS is just 4 weeks away, which means lots of lots of fun stories. (be forewarned, the stories have already begun...)
1 comment:
Yay!! You jumped on the bandwagon. Apple is just the bestest.
Good luck with the upcoming PCS!
Post a Comment