is log my run.
Seriously, running ahead's site must be down and I REALLY want to log today and yesterday's run now. I work tomorrow and Friday, which means I won't remember to log the runs until...some other time, if at all.
Yesterday I did a nice-n-easy 3 miler because I was planning on meeting up with a co-worker at the running club to do a run-walk (or as she said, a walk-run). Bummer that she failed to mention that she hasn't run at all yet. AT ALL. Our .25 mile run was the longest distance she's ever ran.
We all have to start somewhere I guess; and at least she made it out. A for effort. I'm just glad I had the foresight to run earlier in the morning.
And since I'm back at work tomorrow & Friday, I ran again today (I rarely run two days in a row). The run started off FAST for me.
And just got faster. I felt like I was in race mode (I only feel race mode tempo when I'm actually running in a 5k or 10k, or what others call 'racing.') Anyways, somehow I managed (barely) 4 negative splits. woot-woot! And while I know it's not my fastest (it was just me by myself after all), I'm still a little excited about the pace. (which is why I want to log my run...darn you 'service unavailable' message!)
Today's Run...temp: 60*s...time: 4:45pm; 4 miles, 33:03 final time; avg 8:15
Mile 1: 8:36
Mile 2: 8:16
Mile 3: 8:06
Mile 4: 8:04
Tomorrow is my first day after having a pretty easy work schedule (one a day, off a day, on a day, off 4 days...). I'm on for two, off for two, and then it gets hairy:
after this weekend I will work Monday, off Tuesday and then...
work Wednesday/Thursday, off Friday, on Saturday/Sunday, off monday, on Tuesday/Wednesday.
But I shouldn't complain because then I'm off for five sweet days and will hopefully be here:

No comments:
Post a Comment