I am absolutely HORRIBLE when it comes to team trivia, but the beers and laughter are why you go, right? And I ran 4 miles today, so I at least earned a beer....
So with what team of people am I joining for team trivia?
a mom's group.
yes, somehow, even though a separate facebook group was set up just for me, the childless one, I am invited to their mom's night out. (pathetic tid bit: it might be a pity invite because they were all talking about trivia night over dinner when I first met them, but still.)
Today's run:
4 miles, 61* weather, 58% humidity. I wore shorts and a tank top, and sleeves, which I probably didn't need. Total time: 36:12/9:03 average pace
Mile 1: 9:30
Mile 2: 9:01
Mile 3: 8:56
Mile 4: 8:42
Lunges to boot at the end. Not sure why, but it seemed to take longer than normal to get my heart rate down (it just felt like it was still running even though I wasn't). Maybe the higher temps?
And what can we say about unfriendly runners? I saw a man running without his shirt (it wasn't THAT warm), listening to his ipod/radio, and not a nod, glance, wave, or gesture of acknowledgement.
He must be a surgeon at my hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment