Sunday, April 15, 2007

P-A-R-T-Y

Ryan and I threw ourselves a moving/going away party this past weekend!

BBQ from a local restaurant + GREAT weather + lots of terrific friends + waaaay too much drink leads to photos that look like these:



Photos that make no sense. Photos that are blurry. And a photo of someone drinking something vaguely known as 'hash.' (You don't want to know.)

My new rules for a party: The host should never drink so much that she becomes a sloppy drunk (too much laughter, to the point that I couldn't talk clearly. And let's not forget the last vodka shot...which I ended up wearing. on my face-I'm still cringing). Still, it was so much fun and I'm super glad everyone came out!

Let's do it again in DE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel and Ryan's party was so much FUN! They have lots of great friends who are really going to miss them! There isn't enough shopping in the world to replace them and coming from me that says A lot!!! Thanks for the picture of me stuffing my face- disclaimer- I hadn't had lunch!!