Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Randoms

Really, what's the purpose of blogging if you don't have any news to spread? I feel like I should post SOMETHING, even if it borders the mundane. What do people want to know? About what I do with my time?

This weekend...we spent the weekend in North Carolina with my parents (a last trip before we head up to the Land of Silos), and we woke up to a winter wonderland. Except it's not winter. The juxtaposition of green grass & white snow doesn't gel (not that it's supposed to). I learned a little more about my parents and how they grew up and find it all fascinating (of course my parents probably don't).

Yesterday was a bore (except for the people coming to look at the house...they were more than an hour late).

Today I'm finally getting my hair cut. I can't stand it. It's been eons since I last had it cut (see birthday photo to understand why I'm super excited about much needed haircut).

And today I'm going to see my very first tennis match!!

More to come...

No comments: