Saturday, August 11, 2007

Peanuts & Crackerjacks

I did the unthinkable today.

I wore red to a baseball game and cheered on the Boston Red Sox.


Well, sort of. I didn't so much as cheer for them, as I just clapped and hollered for no good reason at all.
Seriously, I am going straight to Yankee Hell.


Lucky & Michelle had two extra tickets to the Baltimore-Boston game so we drove on down to Balt, had a few beers, and watched the entire 9 inning game (something I haven't done in many many years).

Must say, twas fun.















First inning, second batter. Oh, and his name is pronounced U-kul-is. Not You Kill Us.
















"Hey batta batta batta..."















The bottom of the 9th, the honest to goodness, longest inning EVER. The game went from 6-0 Boston, to 6-2 (Boston) in no time. The Yankees never play like that.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hahaha I always call that guy "You Kill Us"