There's a certain Cable/Internet/Phone company in the area that I despise dealing with.
I had to call them last week because the one TV that gets basic basic cable, was only showing a picture that said to call the company in reference to some sort of box we needed.
No big deal, but it would have been nice to have been notified about this newly needed box BEFORE we had guests.
I spent about 30-40 minutes between transfers, being put on hold, and talking to a human, and while I still dont' have the box, I'm going to hope that it gets here by Monday and that I won't have to deal with their supposed "customer service."
Today we received a letter, addressed to us personally (not dear customer), and the letter stated that our previous bills were in fact too low and that, while we wouldn't have to make up the difference, our next statement will reflect the correct billing amount.
-blood pressure increases-
The letter didn't tell us anything more, except to call for questions. So I called, inquiring about the billing error in addition to asking about the new correct charges.
Between being bored for most of the day and watching House reruns (a new favorite by the way), I picked up a case of the nasties...that or House mannerisms and just didn't care about other people's feelings.
3rd Employee I spoke with (don't ask)....after being on hold: "Ma'm, you're bill won't be changing at all. That letter was sent to all customers, but you won't be affected."
Me: Even though my name is on this letter? This is a generic letter with my name on it telling me about a billing change, but I won't be affected? And my name is on it?
Employee: Yes, that's right...
Me: Geez. Dealing with Verizon is like dealing with people from Mars.
This was 6 hours ago and I STILL cringe when I think of it. No more House for me...
No comments:
Post a Comment