Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Letter

Is there anyone out there who can help us?

We’ve been trying to get Verizon FIOS to correct our bill since December 28th. We assumed the problem was corrected but the bill we received on January 22nd showed the problem was anything but fixed. We tried to correct the problem again on the 22nd and the 25th. After spending up to 60 minutes on the phone with Verizon, my husband was told a manager would call us on Monday the 28th because, “all the managers have left for the day…we’re cleaning out the cubicles.”

On the 28th at 4:50 I called Verizon (no manager ever contacted us) and was on the phone for 70 minutes. The manager I got in contact with said he would have, “one of my best guys” look at the case and call me tomorrow (29th). At that point it was already 6:00pm and I guess he too had to clean his cubicle and go home.

The 29th came and went without a phone call from the manager or his ‘best guy.’ After leaving a message with the manager asking about the status of my case, I placed a call to Verizon’s corporate offices, where I was transferred to Verizon’s Customer Advocacy Group. There I was told a case specialist would contact me within 24 hours.

25 hours later, we’re still waiting for a manager in Customer Service to contact us.

Verizon, I have tried numerous times to contact you. Can you hear me now?

No comments: