Not to be specific, but I "need" a 3 1/2 inch brown belt. Preferabbly one that is braided (small braids) and tiny buckles.
I have this great 'vintage' Lily Pultizer dress that I've had for a few years but have never worn. Today i pulled it out and then thought, "BELT!"
I belted it with a black version of the belt described above and the dress went from 'eh' to 'SWEET.'
Which belt do you think I should pick? I hate to pay all this $$$ for a belt, but it IS something that I would use, the quality looks good, and the dress was practically free and I already have shoes and a purse....
It's either from Anthropologie or BlueFly. (sorry for not posting pictures...I couldn't get a picture from the BlueFly to load.) I've never ordered online from either store. I LOVE anthropologie and their belts are really nice. But the belt from BlueFly might be more up my alley. Maybe I should order both and return one? What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment