Thursday, January 17, 2008

SNOWMAN!

Ryan and I made my very first snowman today!

This is how it went...

I started out walking towards the front door and Ryan walking out the back. Apparanlty you have to run the snow to where you want the snowman to sit? (I thought snowmen were made by gathering the snow into a pile and forming into a shape).

Anyways. Ryan rolled all three parts of the snowman, I took some twigs and used them for arms, a real carrott nose, and rocks for eyes & a mouth. He has a plaid scarf & a yellow bucket pot for a hat.

Then we got the camera and...

it died.

I took pictures with the camera phone, but I have no idea how to get that transferred to the pc.

THEN we decided to drive the grocery store to buy a disposable camera.

Bad idea.

We barely made it out of the driveway when we decided, "hm, bad idea...Floridians driving in snow."

not sure which was harder...backing out of the driveway, or trying to get back in.

so now the snowman is getting buried in snow, the car is parked slanted in the driveway, and the camera is still broken.

and it's not yet determined how I'm going to get to campus for the exam tomorrow if classes aren't cancelled. That's another post :)

No comments: