Thursday, February 14, 2008

Where I've Been...

I wish this was a travel post about all the places I've visted lately.

hardly.

squint and you will see that class doesn't end at 6. Monday till 7 and 8 for tuesday. Yes, I'm whining.

That's this semester's crazy hellish class schedule. But Rachel, you say, it's not that bad! You only have one class on Wednesdays and Fridays!

Right...but that's *supposed* to be for field experiences and labs. Again, hardly. labs are everyday. Monday was easy since classes didn't officially start until after 4pm. On Tuesday I started the day with my first lab (O2 therapy) prior to the three classes. Wednesday had a lab before and after class. Today was another lab. As of this moment, I don't have ANY labs tomorrow...that's a blessing. But I will be in the computer lab for about 4 hours to try and finish an out of class assignment.

I think next week I have two labs on Monday...or is that Tuesday? I don't remember...Wednesday night is a field experience and no labs, but I'm sure that will change between now and then. It's crazy!

But not as crazy as this:

What is the deal with the undergrads and sweats?? I don't remember this being a big style at Florida (granted Florida was a bonafide swamp). But sweats and Uggs DO NOT GO.

Neither do sweats and Wellies.

and the kicker: wearing sweats over shorts, and making sure the sweats only cover half the bottom so that everyone knows you're wearing shorts under the sweats (much like the boxers visible under too large shorts/pants)...it's all made worse with uggs or wellies + sweat shirt/hoodie layering combo.

Ok. time to start pharm.

No comments: