Ahh, the joys of nursing school.
I have one more week of winter session, and then I can begin the official, "one year until graduation" countdown. I should probably hold off on that until I get through spring though.
This week we had two exams, which now that we're at the end of the week, really wasn't that bad. Now we focus on next week, "which is just going to be awful" with the two exams, test out, and two assignments to turn in. Plus I have to watch 6 lectures (3 modules each= 18 lectures) for Friday's test. But it's ok, because by next Friday, I'll say, "Eh, it wasn't so bad"
Last day of winter session is next friday, and hell (aka spring) begins Monday night. Here is a picture of the textbooks I have accumulated for Spring semester. And don't laugh, but there's one more textbook that I need: psych. As in, the psych book that was originally required was RECALLED by the publisher. Maybe the pages contain lead based paint and the previuos nursing students went so crazy as to eat the book.

Yes, that's a ruler leaning against the books. Yes, the ruler has a full 12 inches. I have 15 1/2 " of textbooks...and will still be needing more.
I would have much rather spent my money on something like this:

No comments:
Post a Comment