Friday, March 7, 2008

Almost There...

No, not graduation. That's still far far away.

Almost through with hell week, although it doesn't feel that way. Here's what's left:

Monday: Psych Exam

Tuesday: IV Therapy lab w/ quiz & Maternity Exam

Wednesday: only one class? that can't be right...

Thursday: Maternity Presentation in Lab & Med Surg 2 Lab Test Out

Friday: Med Surg 1 Exam

Friday afternoon:

And yes, I hope it's that large, too.

In other school news: Our first exam of the semester was Tuesday. I walked out of the Med Surg 2 exam wanting to cry, throw up, get down in the fetal position and suck my thumb. All at the same time. I held it together for 2 hours before seeing my lab partner. Then it was a quick walk to the bathroom where she followed me. I always knew my lab partner was no nonsense, which is why i enjoyed working with her....Her, "Pull yourself together!" snapped me out of the near tears. The ugly tears came later that night.

All for nothing..well sort of. I got a mid B. Eh. Like my former psych teacher says, "If anyone could do it, it wouldn't have much value."

Still waiting for the pharm grade...keep your fingers and toes crossed for me!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

wishing you luck and keeping my fingers and toes crossed!