Seriously, it's one of those days.
I hate the grocery stores around here, as they don't have any of the food I'm used to eating and every time I order fish at the counter ("One salmon fillet please" or "One tilapia fillet please" etc) I get a, "One? Did you say one?"
EVERY TIME.
And I go often. Usually twice a week often. I recognizize the people working there. After five week, you would think they would remember, "Ah, yes, the girl who only buys one fish at a time..."
Anyways. I really want to go for a jog right now to clear the head, but I didn't really eat my lunch because the spinach had gone bad and the tuna wasn't right and the pita that I tried to use this morning fell completely apart.
And I know I can't run without some food but I really don't want to eat anything big at 4ish, unhelped by the fact that there is no good food in the house.
Seriously. maybe I should just go for the run to clear the head to realize that this post is completely inane.
No comments:
Post a Comment