Second Med-Surg 2 test tomorrow.
This is the test that made me cry. It was the first time I had a test where 2 or 3 out of 4 answers were right, but I had to pick the 'most right' answer. WTF?
Anyways. After the first first Med-Surg 1 test (we're taking Med-Surg 1 & Med-Surg 2 at the same time), I didn't cry, and I was figuring that I wouldn't be crying after tomorrow's Med Surg 2 test.
Except our teacher just sent an email that was meant to be more "good luck" and "be sure to eat a good breakfast" but I read it as, "haha, stay well-hydrated and well-nourished because the test is going to be such a ball breaker that you're all going to need meds to get through the hellish spring break I'm about to wish on all of you"
I expect all of you to be crossing your fingers and toes for me tomorrow (Thursday) from about 12:30-3:00 (what was I thinking, scheduling lab test out after an exam??)
I proimse to post about the weekend in the city. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment