I realize that I have my blog on the public setting.
I realize that by doing this, anyone has access and can read this blog.
I understand the concept of lurkers. I have a slew of blogs that I read and not comment. But I don't think I visit their sites more than once a day. Sure, sometimes if I have time in the morning, I'll check the blog, and again in the evening. But that's if I have time.
So I'm a little creeped out over the fact that for the past couple of months, someone has been checking out my blog multiple times a day.
We're not talking two or three times a day.
We're talking 8 times today and I believe 10 times yesterday. As in on the weekend! I understand if they are bored at work with nothing to do...then you want to see if the page is uploaded, but seriously, google has a great blogger/reader program that will tell you when pages have been updated!
So here's what I'm wondering...is it possible for a computer from the same IP address to randomly check out blogs? Is your computer reading my blog without you?
You obviously enjoy the blog (otherwise you wouldn't visit 8-10 times a day, on a near hourly basis). Please, if you enjoy, comment. Chances are I'm reading your blog too.
2 comments:
There's a good chance it could be me (Liz's sister) .. I have all my friends' blogs in a bookmark folder and several times during the day I open them all in tabs. I actually use RSS readers, I just like how pretty real websites look, so I easily visit your site a few times a day :) I'm glad to see that you're doing well .. and good luck on all your exams and labs :)
YAY! I love having new people read the blog :) Your blog is on my feeder also-glad all is well!
Post a Comment