That's how much time I shaved off my last 5K.
Today's run: 28:52 (although I swear, I thought it was 28:50). Remember, I ran the last 5K in 30:13 (5th place in my age category today...I swear, nobody runs in DE!).
Not bad...I've only gone jogging once in the last two weeks, and only for 15 minutes at that. Looks like the bikes are actually helping me get into shape!
Speaking of..I will have to post a picture soon, but I LOVE my bike! We've had the bikes for a week and I've managed to ride 4 times already. The last two rides have been in the neighborhood since I'm not comfortable with the busier roads.
For the holidays I bought Ryan a GPS watch that tells you how far you've ran/biked and gives speeds, HR, etc. It looks like it came from Inspector Gadget's closet and I find running with it to be cumbersome, but biking with it is great! So far I'm averaging about 8 1/2 miles in 35 minutes. it's a lot more fun biking 8 miles in 30something minutes that it is to run 3 miles in 30 minutes!
1 comment:
oohh bike riding is sooo much fun :)
Post a Comment