Thursday, May 29, 2008

Huh?

That's how I felt today while taking the med surg 2 exam.

Usually I can narrow things down to two possible answers. Today? not so much. I was lucky if I was able to eliminate one wrong answer.

I counted 26 questions (out of 85) that I circled, meaning I wasn't sure of the answers...but there could have been more (after a while I just forgot to circle unknown questions).

Prior to today's exam, I had 66.495 points out of a possible 75. The exam was worth 25%, or 25 points. If I happen to get a 49% on the final that I took this morning, my final grade will end up at 78%.

It's always comforting to know that I can still pass the course if the absolute worse happened.

In better news: I kicked ass on my pharm final (still think the prof entered the wrong grade). As of right now (it hasn't been posted on SIS yet), I believe there is an...A- in Med Surg 1 and Communities and an A in Pharm. Still waiting for psych and med surg 2 grades to be posted. The maternity final is tomorrow afternoon. Followed by a flight to Miami!

3 comments:

Erica Lynn said...

Awesome :) Hope your maternity final goes well tomorrow!!

stacy said...

Good for you,. good luck for tomorrow..=)

Liz said...

Any plans to stop by the pines??? I'd love to see you and for you to meet Ella!