Friday, May 2, 2008

So Much to Say...

So there was a horrible test in my maternity test a week or so ago.

So horrible.

I wanted to cry again.

But I ended up with a higher score when compared to the first exam.

Maternity is one of those classes where the teachers (professor & lab instructor) talk and all I hear is, "rwar, rwar, rwar" a la Charlie Brown's teacher.

Then there was the wedding in Annapollis (sp), which was really pretty, except I felt super uncomfortable because all I wanted/needed was a pair of Spanx and there was no time to run into the mall. And to make it worse, I needed the spanx for the butt area. Clingy jersey dress with no spanx? NO THANKS!

then Yesterday was a pharm exam, which every one feels OK about, except (wait for it), I think (again) I didn't do so well.

This no-confidence in school thing is getting old.

Oh...and, yes there will be a blog about this: I went to a chairpersons committee meeting for the spouse group last night. Don't ask why (or more importantly, how), I got on the committee (much less the CHAIRPERSON). If the brain (what little is left) is still working this afternoon, I will share my stories.

If not, here's what lies ahead:
Saturday: 5K (should be interesting. the last time I ran 3 miles was 6 weeks ago. I've fallen off all bandwagons lately..no running, no studying, no blogging...

Saturday cont: study
Sunday: Study
Monday: class...& quiz
Tuesday: Med Surg 2: exam3
Wednesday: Test out
Thursday: Test out & Test Out

Classes are wrapping up and there's a lot of exams in the next 4 weeks. Trying to keep in sane.

No comments: