Monday, May 12, 2008

Update...

Seems like I never have somethign to write about on this, but so much has been going on!

One more exam this week and one more (hopefully finally) lab test out for school. Then next week is another exam. Finals start next Friday. Wish me lots of luck. I still can't believe I'm still in...

Saturday: Car shopping. This has put me in crisis mode. I love my car. It's supposed to last 2 more years (I got it in 2000). Otherwise, i think it's kind of frivolous to get a new car. Plus I'm in school...why can't the car last through the rest of the program?? Fingers crossed it will....but the crisis!

I like to keep cars around for a it to while. So here's the dilemma. If I'm a 10 year car person, I probably need something adult/familyish. But the thought of a 4 door car made me crige. I only test drove it to give it a chance-for Ryan's sake...

I sat in it. Eh. did nothing. I tried to drive it. And was SWEATING because I felt so uncomfortable. But then a funny thing. I got the seat in the right position. I kind of liked it. a lot. as in, it's probably on the top of my list.

does this mean I'm growing up or growing old?

Other news: BIKES! We finally picked up our road bikes and went riding along side speeding cars. Definitely time to get that will written up. Just after I get the 4 door car...

1 comment:

d.a.r. said...

Ha, I have an SUV. Just one step away from a mini-van! It will hold about 4 kids, and has a fold up back seat to hold a few more.

Right now though, it just holds groceries, shopping loot, and the puppies!!