I signed up for the Pensacola Beach Run, which is a choose your adventure kind of run: YOU decide when to turn around and head back. Feeling good at the first turn around point? Keep on going for the 10k! Still feeling good at the 10k mark? hell, just make it a 1/2.
Knowing me, I'll probably say 5k (I only have about 2-3 hours to decide right now...), but get to the first turn around point and keep going to the 10k. By then, I'll be hit with the endorphin high & I'll get to the 10k turn around point and want to keep going (never mind I've yet to run more than 7 miles since the marathon in October-lazy girl).
But for right now, after Kindling till past 11 last night, I'm tired and wondering why I signed up for this thing.
Oh wait, the post race party and beer. That's right..
No comments:
Post a Comment