Yesterday Ryan called while I was talking to my mother. Since I still can't figure out how to use call waiting on a cell phone WITHOUT hanging up on the main party, I ignored the beeps. He left a voice mail. I'm still talking to my mother when he calls AGAIN, so I said to my mom, "HOLD ON!"
here's the conversation:
Rachel: HEY, WHat do you need? I'm talking to my mother.
Ryan: WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE? YOU NEED TO CALL PAT D. RIGHT NOW.
(he didn't actually say Pat D...he said the full name)
Rachel: Who?
Ryan: PAT D...YOU Need to call her RIGHT NOW
Rachel: Who? Who are you talking about? Did something happen??? WHAT HAPPENED??
Ryan: YOU GOT INTO SCHOOL...YOU GOT INTO UD...YOU NEED TO CALL UD!
Rachel: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Rachel: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
I think she called Ryan because she originally had our Charleston house phone number, which now forwards the calls to Ryan's cell phone...so anyways, I didn't actually call her back because she left a message saying for me to EMAIL her with my correct mailing address. So I did :)
Let's just compound all this AAAHHH with the recent dream I had of receiving an acceptance letter, only to be accompanied with PUNK cameras. It wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare. And just earlier today a friend was saying to me, "You find out about UD in two weeks, right?" How SHE remembered that is beyond me, but she did, and it made me all nervous, and I ended up finding out only 4 hours later....
Sitting on top of a cloud...this is the FIRST DAY I was out of bed BEFORE 8:30 on my own...it was just the good news I needed to push me out the door before 9 for a run...
More updates later...good vibes...Keep them coming!
1 comment:
Yay congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment