Monday, June 11, 2007

Tagged by Liz

-What were you doing 10 years ago?

  1. Hmm…trying to get a dose of skin cancer and working on pre-mature aging as a lifeguard at the City of Hollywood pool. Oh, and shopping for dorm gear.

-What were you doing 1 year ago?

  1. Dancing downtown with Cassidy, Frances, Jaime and missing Ryan

-Five snacks you enjoy:

  1. blueberries
  2. mint chocolate chip ice cream
  3. chips & salsa
  4. pistachios
  5. strawberries

-Five songs that you know all the lyrics:

  1. Can I substitue the entire RENT book for all five?
  2. The Joker
  3. Brown Eyed Girl
  4. Hotel Song (Regina Spektor)
  5. See answer #1

-Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

  1. Travel the world.
  2. Open a school/camp for neglected kids.
  3. Help Save Darfur
  4. Find a cure for cancer
  5. Buy books. Lots of books.

-Five bad habits:

  1. I can not function without coffee.
  2. Being able to get out of bed when I don't have school or a job. (ie. a reason)
  3. Having MORE than enough time to hit the gym...and not going. Probably because the gym is free...
  4. Quitting
  5. Complaining...lots of complaining.

-Five things you like doing:

  1. drinking coffee
  2. complaining (kidding!)
  3. chatting with friends
  4. Reading
  5. playing the piano.

(can you tell I have few friends in Delaware??)

-Five things you would never wear again:

  1. Skidz
  2. biker shorts-especially the ones made by Body Glove
  3. denim shorts with a ruffle trim
  4. socks with a ruffle/lace trim
  5. scrunchies (but living in Delaware, this might change...)

-Five favorite toys: (I struggled with this one...)

  1. My Piano
  2. My stereo
  3. My thumb drive (dork, I know, but I just discovered how incredibly great these things are)
  4. My hairdryer
  5. Puzzles

Tagging other people:

  1. Frances
  2. Cassidy
  3. Lindsey
  4. Traci
  5. Can't I just tag everyone?? Amanda...Jaime....Dawn...

No comments: