I ADORE shiney leggings! Forever 21 also has them for about $12-15. Very cute! I also recently bought my first skinny jeans for my knee high suede slouchy boots. Loving it!
I really love the sweater! The whole ensemble looks classy and you do not look like you can be working the corner! Leggings are so comfy and I finally am on board a few years after the trend started.
3 comments:
I ADORE shiney leggings! Forever 21 also has them for about $12-15. Very cute! I also recently bought my first skinny jeans for my knee high suede slouchy boots. Loving it!
Love that sweater! I give kudos to anyone who can wear leggings. I personally am not someone who can pull it off.
I really love the sweater! The whole ensemble looks classy and you do not look like you can be working the corner! Leggings are so comfy and I finally am on board a few years after the trend started.
Post a Comment