I haven't taken a full week off running since probably living in Delaware.
There was the toe pain last week (naturally Sunday was BEAUTIFUL and perfect for running, but I was still feeling my toe and decided to continue giving it a rest).
Woke up Monday feeling like crud; worked Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Today was a 'skills fair' at work, and I woke up early to meet up with two coworkers for breakfast at the Awful Waffle (and yes it was awful....my coworkers' eggs looked better than my waffle; at least the coffee was good, and the breakfast was deservedly dirt cheap.

picture from the internets, not my own
All that followed by my second post exposure lab draw, lunch at home, an afternoon with my kindle, tea, candle, cats on my lap, and a nap. It's a little too easy to become that homebody crazy lady with her cats and candles.
No comments:
Post a Comment