Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tonight

Dinner at our house with the parent's of my husband's high school best friend.

(sounds odd, I know, but they are such a nice couple-and the high school friend lives in a different state, otherwise we would have him over too of course).

It's beautiful out and I'm debating if we should just eat out in the patio....except the patio is still bare bones and because we're finally just coming out of winter, there are no plants to enjoy.

The house is nearly spotless (minus the messy closets); some more pictures are up on the walls (and off the floor), and dinner....needs to be prepped. Now. (on the menu: cuban food (piccadillo, black beans, perfect white rice, and flan)

Tomorrow I'm planning on meeting up with a friend at the Long Run location. I haven't been since October. She's running 14. me? probably 6-8. Unless I get conned....


No comments: